Saturday, January 1, 2011

Just getting started!

So I've toyed with the idea of blogging about my work for a while. And I always come up with some excuse to put it off. I'm going to start posting pictures of interesting projects I'm working on and what they are for, etc.

Starting with this awesom

e cooler, which was painted for my friend's sister in law to give as a Christmas gift. This is the top of the cooler
painted to look like the Texas A&M graduate ring.


I used my typical paints for this one, but I have been trying out a new, more protective sealant on s
ome of my coolers. It's called Envirotex Lite, I believe, and it is a bit pricey and laborious to get on, but the finish is FANTASTIC and looks like nothing I've ever seen before! I'm going to have to charge more for this option but for the extremely detailed coolers, it really might be worth it.

No comments:

Post a Comment