Sunday, January 2, 2011

Goin' to the Chapel: Wedding Party Coolers!


This pair of coolers is one of my favorite projects I've done to date! A pledge sister of mine wanted a special gift for her brother and his bride-to-be, so she cooked up this cute idea to do matching bride and groom coolers!

The tops of the coolers featured their monogram, and the sides have their names and Jayhawks dressed as bride and groom! The tail end of the coolers featured a pun on the KU chant "Rock Chalk Jayhawk, GO KU!" And we replaced that with "Say I DO!" The groom's cooler had a ball and chain, while the bride had a diamond ring!

I absolutely loved the creativity and fun theme of this set! Thanks Elise!


3 comments:

  1. Allyson!

    Have always loved your art work, and these fun projects look awesome!!

    You should definitely sell to local boutique-ish gift shops/craft fairs/and farmer's markets if you don't already. I'm sure you would get LOTS of fans!

    Keep it up! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks! I do a lot of "private treaty" type stuff right now (I guess you could call it that?) and a lot of custom orders. I would like to sell to boutiques as soon as time allows me! I'm still in grad school so it's hard to keep up!

    Thanks Angela!

    ReplyDelete
  3. thus hitting both target markets and establishing a foothold in the industry. In fact. this corporation has been producing air products for the past 65 years and has recently expanded its production facilities due to the relocation of one of its core competitors to another country.best coolers

    ReplyDelete